Sankofa Edition™ is proud to offer fast and timely shipping. We know how important it is for you to get your order on time so we make sure you get it within the timeframe we promise - no surprises! Each order is shipped with door-to-door tracking so you know exactly where your order is at any given time!
The below are general shipping time frames. To see your exact shipping time frame add the product to your cart and click checkout. You will be able to see the exact shipping timeframe after entering your address.
Note: When using Apple Pay, PayPal or other express payment methods the exact shipping timeframe may not be displayed. Use the regular checkout option to see the exact delivery time.
- USPS First Class Package: 1 - 4 business days
- USPS Priority Mail: 1 - 3 business days
- USPS Express: 1 - 2 business days
- First Class Package International: 5 to 21 days after shipping
It took a lot of hard work and determination to get to where you are now and this genuine Kente Cloth Stole honors your achievement and helps you tell your story. You choir will look amazing wearing this rich and vibrant kente cloth.
This cloth is carefully handwoven and the letter embroidery is hand-stitched on both sides of the stole. It featured a beautiful green color with contrasting white patterns. The whole weaving process can sometimes take a Master Kente Weaver up to 4 hours to complete.
- HAND-WOVEN AFRICAN ART– Each Stole is hand-woven in Ghana, West Africa by skilled artisans with strict attention to detail – even the embroidery is carefully hand stitched; the perfect gift and keepsake
- AUTHENTIC - Certificate of Authenticity and Sankofa Edition logo sticker included with each stole - avoid cheap imitations
- PERFECTLY SIZED – Stole measures approximately 4.5 inches wide by 72 inches long and is the ideal size for most graduates
- EMPOWERMENT – Each Kente Cloth Sash is made in Ghana, West Africa; Provides income to hundreds of skilled workers